Monday, August 31, 2009

Make-Up for Fun!



Hi everyone! :o)

Okay, Matt and I puppysat my parent's puppies this last weekend. He worked on Saturday and accidentally took my car keys with him. Sooo.....I was "kooped" up at my parents' house all day long! Which was fine because it was so hot that day. But if I was stuck at my house I could have at least gotten some chores done. So I took a nap, watched a movie, cuddled with the pups and played around with my make-up. I wanted to copy a look from a Maybelline make-up ad for their new line of pink lipsticks. I did copy it but with my own twist. I wanted my man to take pics and the model in him came out....so please excuse my cheesy modelling. I'm not a model but it was fun. The lighting didn't really capture all of the colors on my eyes but it was still fun! Afterwards, my hubs took me out to eat sushi! I was so excited to get out of the house and go on a fantabulous date with him. <3

~Enjoy!~













Hugs & Kisses,

Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment~ I'd love to hear your thoughts!