Thursday, September 23, 2010

Quick Recap of My Life

Well...since I have been horrible unproductive at writing in my blog, here's to a new start and hopefully more diligent in keeping up with it.  I know all of my 2 readers have to stay entertained in the life of Jodi. Haha. Modelling & Make-up posts to come! I PROMISE!



1. Our computer officially died and there was no recessitating it.  It was buried and gone, and hopefully with the new hard drive: a new creation.  Matt and I seriously were heartbroken and sick to our stomachs about what we have lost.  There were a ton of pictures that are now forever gone: vacations, date nights, modelling, make-up pics, family gatherings, etc. I also lost all of my poems that I wrote on my computer and not in my notebooks. We also lost Matt's graphic design work and editing for the past couple of years.  All gone. Bye-bye. To be forever in our hearts and memories and not on our hard-drive. So sad! But there is light at the end of the rainbow our computer was fixed by our friend Jaymen and we are slowly rebuilding our memories.  This time we are buying a back-up hard drive to hopefully avoid this in the future. TAKE THIS AS A WARNING to those who don't have one! Get one!!!

2.  Matt is starting to teach me how to ride his street bike! And let me tell you - I AM IN LOVE!  It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. By my third time on the bike, I was pushing throttle, topped off at 30mph, and was leaning into turns (only around our block mind you. Lol.)  I'm proud if I do say so myself! Now I'm driving around the neighborhood with no fear and the fastest I have gone is about 40mph. It has come pretty naturally to me but there is still a ton to learn. It is a dangerous sport and I want to master it.  Hopefully, I will be able to buy a brand new bike like his but prettier (see below)  hehehe.....maybe if I bat my eyes and say pretty please?!  I'm going o go take my motorcycle permit test on Monday so wish me luck! Because it's definitely time for me to get on the road and actually get into 2nd gear :)


3.  I was in my first Fashion Show this last Sunday and I have to say, it was SO MUCH FUN! I have met so many amazing people there and am excited for future events. I will post more on this later as a separate post.  Now that things in our lives are beginning to settle down from the whirlwind of pure craziness that has been our lives, I'm going to start focusing on modelling opportunities more.


I will be working on blog posts in the coming weeks so be on the look out for more posts! I still have a ton of shoots to blog about and hopefully I have the pictures of them.

Xoxo's!

Jodi



We are all beautiful.  We all are supermodels.  We all are unique. We all dazzle.

1 comment:

  1. glad you are back =) so sorry about your hard drive that is a major bummer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment~ I'd love to hear your thoughts!