Saturday, October 16, 2010

Petal & Thorn

I recently modeled for a sweet and very talented friend, Kristin Brancaleone. She is the owner and creator of the The Treasured Petal, a very successful wedding florist company in Orange County. Kristin's heart and passion for flowers is amazing and has now transcended into unique, beautiful accessory creations that every girl who wants to feel prettier will want! Petal & Thorn is definitely a place to go to buy all your Christmas presents for all the girls in your life. Her creativity and attention to detail is astounding and the items are to die for!!! And I'm so happy and proud that she asked me to be the face of her first line. I'm on her website and all over her Etsy store. :) The shoot took about the whole day and I seriously did like a gazillion different looks. It was so much fun! The photographer, Marlin Munoz, did a great job and the images turned out beautiful.

Hope you enjoy! I'm very proud of these :)



xoxo's
Jodi Rae

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog love! You did such amazing work that day. I'm truly thankful!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment~ I'd love to hear your thoughts!