Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Celine...I Love You

One of my favorite all time singers (since I was 9 by the way) has been Celine Dion.  I was fortunate enough to see her twice when she in Vegas the first time....and each time, I cried with overwhelming emotion and excitement.  I can't help it. When I'm super passionate about something I always cry get emotional, it's just the way that I am. Sadly, I'm passionate about a lot of things so I'm crying getting emotional a lot.

She is back in VEGAS BABY!!!! Oooooooo and I can't WAIT to go see her again! She has such a warm, welcoming, and loving spirit. I've heard she can be a diva at times...but c'mon. Celine has every right to be. She's freaking amazing! Her heart is so big and her passion reflects in the way she sings.

Here are a few of my favorite songs by her:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment~ I'd love to hear your thoughts!