1. First, you want to apply a layer of foundation all over your face, including on and around your eyes (evening out your skin tone & hiding any redness). I recommend "True Match" by Loreal. It's not too light and not too heavy but it covers really well and gives you amazing results. I also highly recommend MAC and Artistry.
2. Second, put some powder one: using either loose powder or a compact. This will set your foundation and give you a matte finish.
3. Next, take your blush brush and put a light layer of blush on the apples of your cheeks in a circular motion upwards in a straight line to the top of your ears (quickly bringing out a glow & your cheek bones). *You can add a layer of highlighter (anything some-what shimmery) to the top of your cheeks bones and up around to the side of your eyebrow.
4. Next we want to bring out your eyes. Take any eyeshadow color that you would like to use, brown, black, blue, etc and smudge the color into your bottom lash line - however light or dark you would like. You can do this to the top layer as well - maybe even doing just the corners to give you that sexy pin-up look quickly. You can blend the color gently by using the tip of your finger.
5. Apply mascara to the top lashes to make your eyes pop!
6. And lastly - put on some lip gloss to bring out your lips! Making them "oh so" kissable.
Voila! You spent about 4-5 minutes and you will look fabulous and ready for the day!