Thursday, April 15, 2010

Juneberry Photography 4.13.10

I'm so thankful for the people that I meet in this industry. They are blessings in so many different ways. Especially Jessie Kenney. She was the hairstylist who contacted me to model for the Avant Garde Hairstyle photo-shoot in February. She has now started her own photography business, Juneberry Photography and she is really talented! She is a natural lighting photographer and I hope she suceeds!!! Jessie is great with the camera and with all of her ideas and cuteness, people will just fall in love with her and her skill! Jessie has the cutest quote for her business:

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive that is youer than you."- Dr. Seuss

Love it! How adorable is that? Now she is able to capture those moments that emphasize who you are and the moments in life that are precious. Jessie is also a very talented hairdresser and is becoming a fantastically great photographer! And it helps that she's cute as a button.

Matt and I really enjoyed our evening with her! We laughed, moved furniture, dug some holes, tackled each other, and just had a good time. So grateful to have met her and hopefully we can work with her again in the future. I love the opportunity to work with Matt, being able to showcase and emulate the love that we have for each other in pictures. :) One of my favorites things.

Enjoy the pictures!

Hairstyle: Jessie Kenney
Make-up: Me (Jessie wanted a certain look)
Wardrobe: Me (Jessie wanted a certain look)


I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!
























One. Of. The. Best. Pictures. Ever.
Me literally jumping into Matt - taking both of our breaths away. Matt told me that I didn't have to tackle him like a linebacker. :) Jessie captured at the moment of impact. I can be so graceful sometimes. Lol!





3 comments:

  1. Love the last one Jodi...funniest moment at a shoot to date! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! You guys are adorable together

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely photos! it's so nice that you and matt are having lots of excuses to dress up and take photos together. your children and grandchildren will love looking at these!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment~ I'd love to hear your thoughts!