Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Molly Williams - Lifestyle Shoot - 3.28.10

On Sunday, March 28th, Matt and I drove out to Leucadia, Ca and met the most talented photographers, Molly Williams. She attended the Jasmine Star's Photography Workshop on February 12th. Molly had some of the most amazing images from that day. We figured out that she lived close to us and we contacted her to set up a tfcd shoot! We were ecstatic when she accepted.

Molly is just the cutest and sweetest thing ever. Her husband, Jeremy, joined us for the shoot as well. And so did Bullet. :) We all had a blast together!! We laughed and totally enjoyed the day. After the shoot, we decided to eat at a sushi restaurant on Pacific Highway. After Jeremy officially stuffed his face full of as much sushi as he could get his hands on, we decided that we were going to do a double date again sometime soon. It's rare when you are able to find a couple that you feel like you've been friends forever with. We are grateful to have met them and to hopefully become great friends with! I felt so comfortable with her as we shot...which says a lot about her. She's down to earth, real and beautiful. Her heart is precious.

Molly is definitely talented and her dreams are to be a successful high-end wedding photographer. She has the skills to take her there and I wish her the best of luck! I absolutely *LOVE* the pictures that she took of me. Her exposure, angling and editing are so complimentary. Molly uses the natural lighting (no reflectors, no flash etc) that the Lord has provided. I hope you love the pictures as much as I do. :)

I did my own make-up, hair & wardrobe. :)


































Xoxo's!
Jodi

2 comments:

Please comment~ I'd love to hear your thoughts!