Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1930's Glam Photo-Shoot

For the last week, we have been blessed to have had Gabi in our home and in our lives. Poor thing - since the moment that I picked her up from school last Wednesday, she has been a part of my whirlwind life and hadn't had a moment to really relax until she went to bed late at night. :) She is a dear and so sweet!~ I'm so thankful for her and her friendship. I took her home tonight and am sad that my little buddy is no longer around.

Well, Gabi got to experience a photo-shoot with Matt and I this last Monday. I was contacted by Greg, California Zia, who wanted me to model for him in a 1930's glamorous Hollywood style shoot using original lighting. It was definitely a a great experience! To see how one light can make a photo come alive and look as if it was transported in time. Greg, was an artistic and eccentric individual and we seriously had a blast together! His website is:http://www.californiazia.com/ if you would like to contact him for any of your photography needs. :)

Gabi, who is a total rock star, did my hair and I did my own make-up. Matt also did some photo-shop magic on some of the pics as well. Tell me what you think of the pics!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment~ I'd love to hear your thoughts!